Engineered for Efficiency
When establishing Hickey Smith Dodd, our founders had a unique approach in mind: Create a firm that uses a disciplined, technology-enabled approach to managing legal processes–from on-boarding to billing– with a keen focus on enhancing the value our clients’ experience.
The Value Revolution
Committed to completely rethinking the existing law firm model, we designed and built our practice from the ground up. Every activity in the legal process has been engineered to deliver consistently high quality, greater efficiency, and actionable insights. Because our process is designed to generally reduce billable hours per matter, it also means that our clients leverage these benefits while also reducing their legal spend.
- Identify each step needed to perform the legal process
- Analyze the sequence of the steps
- Identify the necessary materials and resources required to perform each step
- Improve processes for greater efficiency and consistent quality
- Use technology to automate, simplify, and streamline
- Develop instructive workflows that deliver the work to the right person, with the right skills, at the right time
- Instruct case team members using checklists, samples, and timelines
- Drive productivity using role and task-based workflows
- Automate document generation using best-in-class document templates
- Capture comprehensive data as part of the built-in, disciplined workflow process
- Make data available for reporting, future analysis, and business insight
Technology That Transforms
Whether reducing the time needed to complete tasks, capitalizing on insights to stay ahead of opposing counsel, or capturing behind-the-scenes information to support ongoing performance improvements, technology enables our attorneys to deliver the value and experience clients desire.
Learn more about how onPoint, Hickey Smith Dodd’s practice management platform, streamlines, automates, and simplifies the legal process and fosters time savings, improved communication, and reduced legal spend.