Vincent D. Monzo is a member of the firm’s insurance defense group and litigates matter throughout New Jersey and Pennsylvania with almost 20 years of litigation experience.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Monzo worked for several firms located in and around Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He has been involved in litigating hundreds of cases involving premises liability, commercial trucking accidents, commercial collections, products liability, medical malpractice, construction defect, and insurance coverage matters.
Mr. Monzo prides himself in using negotiation or alternative dispute resolution methods to bring matters to an early, amicable resolution, if possible. This approach helps negate any unnecessary costs and expenses for his clients. If early resolution is not possible, Mr. Monzo will not hesitate to take a matter to trial.
- Representation of major commercial trucking companies and their drivers involving catastrophic injuries as a result of motor vehicle accidents.
- Representation of insurance carriers involving insurance coverage issues.
- Representation of lending institutions in commercial collections matters.
- Representation of insurance brokers regarding E&O claims.
- Representation of landlords, property management companies and landowners involving premises liability actions.